Installing the Recent Comments Widget provided by Feedburner is a better option but if you think that method is a long one then I am sure you will like installing this easy widget provided by blogger team.
The comments in the image to your right are ASCII comments. Your comments will look normal like those shown in the bottom of this image.
Add Recent Comments Widget To Blogger
- Go To Blogger > Design > Page Elements
- Click "Add a Gadget"
- Choose the FEED Widget
4. Submit your FEED URL of comments which looks like this,
5. Replace http://zailab.blogspot.com with your blog link
6. Click Continue
7. Just like Blogger's Recent Posts Feed Widget this widget also has 4 options. You can at most display 5 links, with dates, author names and you can make them to open in a new window.
8. Hit Save and you are done!
If you want more control over your options and wish to add a widget provided by Feedburner then read Recent Comments Widget tutorial.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »