Adding Link Nudging Effect To Blogger
- Go To Blogger > Design > Edit HTML
- Backup your template
- Search for ]]></b:skin>
- Just above it paste the following code
/*--- MBT Link Nudging Effect ---*/
-moz-transition: all 0.4s ease-out;
-o-transition: all 0.4s ease-out;
-webkit-transition: all 0.4s ease-out;
-ms-transition: all 0.4s ease-out;
transition: all 0.4s ease-out;
Edit the bolded values to increase or decrease the amount of swinging.
5. Save your template and done!
How it works?
Whenever you wish to implement this effect, simply add the following code in Edit HTML mode of your Post Editor
For Link Nudging use this code:
<a href="ADD URL HERE" class="mbt-nudge">ADD TEXT HERE</a>
- Replace ADD URL HERE with your link like http://xyz.com
- Replace ADD TEXT HERE with the text that will display the link
For Image Nudging use this:
<img src="IMAGE LINK HERE" border="0" alt="Image Description here" class="mbt-nudge" />
Make these changes:
- Replace IMAGE LINK HERE with the Image URL of the pic
- Replace Image Description here with Image name or description. Optional
Take a look at your blogs and see the difference! Here are some other tutorials which also offer some customization which might be of interest to you:
About the Guest Author:
Anims is freelance web designer and enjoys playing around with and learning coding in his free time. He likes to write about Web Technologies such as HTML, CSS and SEO. He is a valuable MBT contributor.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »