I had sometime in evening so designed some Feedback PNG buttons which is an important tool to receive advices and suggestions from your readers. You have seen a floating feedback button on almost all major websites and its time that you add one too. The set below consists of 10 PNG buttons along with the PSD file if in case you wanted a color of your choice.
How to Add a Feedback Button to Blogger
The steps are very simple. Download the icons and upload your favorite feedback button in Blogger. Once done, you may then follow few steps below,
- Go To blogger > Design
- Paste the following code inside it,
<a style="display:scroll;position:fixed;bottom:50%;left:0px;" href="URL OF CONTACT PAGE" title="Feedback Please, Can't go further without your help"><img src="FEEDBACK BUTTON IMAGE LINK" /></a>
Make these changes:
- By default the button will appear at center left but if you want to shift it to right then change left to right.
- Replace URL OF Contact page with the address link of your contact me page.
- Replace Feedback Please, Can't go further without your help with any message you may like the visitors to see when they hover their cursor on the button
- Replace FEEDBACK BUTTON IMAGE LINK with the image link of your uploaded button
4. Save your template and see it hanging on your blog! :)
All Resources are always shared with subscribers, if you are already a subscriber then kindly post your EMAIL ID in comments or if you are a new visitor then kindly submit your EMAIL ID below,
Activate your feeds and then post the same email id below so that we could email you the download copy within 24 hours. By subscribing once you can download any icons, buttons, templates or goodies published by us so far.Filed Under: Blogger Resources
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »