Follow These Simple Steps
- Go To your hard drive where you have saved your Mp3 file
- Right click on the Mp3 file and select “Properties”
- A new window will pop-up with two tabs entitled “General” and “Summary”
- Click the Summary Tab and in that page click the button that says “Advanced >>”
- Now carefully look at the screenshot below. The only areas you need to edit are,
- To edit an area simply double click on the right side of the preferred area. For example if you want to edit Artist name then right click at the extreme right side of Artist and then a blank box will be displayed where you can enter whatever text you want.
- After you edited the guided areas then simply hit Apply and Ok. You are done! The result will look something like this,
- The green arrows are your edited areas and the text indicated by the blue arrow can easily be changed by simply right clicking the Mp3 file and renaming it. Though the text indicated by blue Arrow will not show up in the Wordpress Mp3 file.
Note:- Questions are always welcomed!
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »